CSBILL PAY-E CLASSIC
No writing, licking, stamping, or sticking!
CSBill Pay-e is our online bill payment service designed to make your life a
little bit easier. Unlike auto-pay services offered by many companies, CSBill
Pay-e allows you to control your money and decide when payments are made.
What can I do?
- Access CSBill Pay-e anytime, day or night from the Internet
- Schedule regular fixed payments on specified dates
- Choose when to pay monthly bills
- Add new payees at any time
Who can I pay?
- Almost any payee located in the Unites States
- Payee restrictions include:
- Tax authorities, government agencies or collection agencies
- Security companies such as Ameritrade for stock purchases or trade
- Court directed payments (child support, alimony, or other legal
How much does it cost?
- CSBill Pay-e is free of charge for the first 180 days, and thereafter as
long as you use CSBill Pay-e at least once every 180 days. An inactive fee of
$5.00 is assessed on the 181st day of inactivity and each month of inactivity
How do I sign up?
- You must be enrolled in CSBank Online to enroll in CSBill Pay-e. To
enroll in CSBank Online,
- Once enrolled in CSBank Online, log into CSBank Online and click on the
"CSBill Pay-e" button to enroll in our online bill payment service.
How do I set up payments online?
- You will need to have your bills handy, including the remittance portion
with the payee name and remittance address.
- Add each person or vendor to your “payee” list (each payee set-up is
required only one time)
- After your payees are set up, you can easily schedule payments.
Will I still receive my monthly bills through the mail?
- Yes, you will continue to receive your regular billing statements from
your vendor as usual.
What type of account do I need?
- You may designate one Citizens State Bank checking account for CSBill
Is CSBill Pay-e secure?
- The safety and security of your information is as important to us as it
is to you. We utilize the latest 128 encryption technology over a secure
server. In addition, access to CSBank Online and CSBill Pay-e requires a
login with a password that only you know.